A minimalist overcoat that shows a strong Japanese design influence, Marian is done in a refined linen-wool blend, and lined in cotton jersey. It has long sleeves, an open-front construction and two slit pockets at hip level. This piece's fit is VERY oversized and slouchy. Textile fanatics, take note: The fabric here, imported from Japan, is particularly luscious.
FIT DETAILS >>
- Our model, Jen, is 5'10". She's wearing a size Small in these photos.
- XSmall: bust, 47 inches; waist, 49 inches; hip, 52 inches.
- Small: bust, 50 inches; waist, 51 inches; hip, 54 inches.
- Medium: bust, 52 inches; waist, 54 inches; hip, 56 inches.
- Large: bust, 55 inches; waist, 57 inches; hip, 59 inches.
- XLarge: bust, 57 inches; waist, 59 inches; hip, 62 inches.
- 90 percent linen, 10 percent wool; lining: 100 percent cotton.
- Machine wash, cold, inside out, with like colors; tumble dry, low.
- Made in the USA.