V&A Print Yasmin Dress, Berry Multi
This design for this print was inspired by textiles in the archives of the Victoria & Albert Museum in London; originally, it was used on a coat, on fabric woven in Iran and tailored in Britain during the 19th century. This smoothly woven dress has long sleeves, a banded collar and an easy fit; a dropped-waist seam sets the stage for a modest ruffle at the hemline. Cute and easy!
- Our model, Ariona, is 5'9". She's wearing a size 4 in these photos.
- Color note: The background of this fabric is navy; the print includes various hues of pink and red.
- 100 percent organic cotton.
- Machine wash, cold; lay flat to dry.
- Made in India, via Creative Handicrafts, a collective that helps low-income women achieve economic independence. The organization supports more than 750 families in Mumbai through a variety of initiatives, including children's education.