It's back! One of Porto's all-time favorite dresses is back in the spring collection. It's been reinvented in a fabulous new fabric, a tightly micro-pleated yet lightweight woven with its own airy, innate structure. This dress has a rounded neckline and a closer fit through the bodice; two elastic gather details sit on the sides. The silhouette is lantern-shaped, though a series of tucks near the hemline work to control the volume.
FIT DETAILS >>
- Our model, Jen, is 5'10". She's wearing a Porto size 1 in these photos. Jen typically wears a US size 4-6 in most of the brands we carry.
- "Eclipse" is a lovely neutral shade of blue meets gray.
- 0/US 4: bust, 33 inches; waist, 32 inches; hip, 48 inches.
- 1/US 6: bust, 35 inches; waist, 33 inches; hip, 50 inches.
- 2/US 8: bust, 36 inches; waist, 34 inches; hip, 53 inches.
- 3/US 10: bust, 38 inches; waist, 36 inches; hip, 56 inches.
- 4/US 12: bust, 41 inches; waist, 39 inches; hip, 59 inches.
- 100 percent polyester.
- Dry clean, or machine wash, cold; hang to dry. Do NOT tumble dry, and do NOT iron!
- Note from the designer: "Heated car seats may permanently affect pleating."
- Made in the USA with fabric imported from France.