Silk Burnout Drape Dress, Charcoal
This beautiful dress is created from a sophisticated cotton-silk blend with a swirling burnout pattern throughout. It has a relaxed, oversized fit; three-quarter-length sleeves; and a shifted empire waistline. The full, drapey skirt has a high-low hemline, and hidden pockets sit at the hips.
- Our model, Jen, is 5'10". She's wearing a size Small in these photos.
- Fit note: This dress fits very generously. A size Small should work for sizes 6-8; a size Medium, for sizes 10-12; a size Large, for size 14; and a size XLarge, for sizes 16-18.
- Color note: While Grizas calls this color "charcoal," to our eyes, it has a definite dark-blue undertone.
- 63 percent viscose, 20 percent nylon, 17 percent silk.
- Hand wash, cold; lay flat to dry.
- Made in Lithuania.