We love Prairie's cropped Pin-Up pants for their oh-so-comfortable retro high waist and flat waistband. They have patch pockets on the front hips and back rear. The fit is slim, but not overly restrictive. This version of Pin-Up is crafted from corduroy that's "deadstock," material left over from other garment manufacturers and mills, as part of the company's continued efforts to reduce waste in the fashion industry.
FIT DETAILS >>
- Our model, Jen, is 5'10". She's wearing a size Small in these photos.
- Fit note: There isn't a lot of stretch in this fabric, so some customers have opted to size up in these pants.
- XSmall: waist, 28 inches; hip, 34 inches; inseam, 27 inches; front rise, 12.5 inches.
- Small: waist, 29 inches; hip, 34.5 inches; inseam, 27 inches; front rise, 12.5 inches.
- Medium: waist, 31 inches; hip, 36 inches; inseam, 27 inches; front rise, 12.5 inches.
- XLarge: waist, 34 inches; hip, 41 inches; inseam, 27 inches; front rise, 13.75 inches.
- 90 percent cotton, 10 percent polyester.
- Machine wash, cold, inside out, gentle cycle; tumble dry, low, or hang to dry to prevent fading.
- Made in the USA.