Hello, new favorite pants! Loggia borrows elements from pants of Prairie Underground's past to come up with the pant of the perfect present. They're done in a mix of cotton poplin and sweatshirt fleece: A front panel in the poplin buttons over to one side, creating an apron front to the straight legs in a cozy sweatshirt French terry. Two patch pockets in back add to the utility of the look. Artful yet practical -- exactly the reasons we love Prairie so much!
FIT DETAILS >>
- Our model, Jen, is 5'10". She's wearing a size Small in these photos.
- XSmall: waist, 28 inches; hip, 36 inches; inseam, 24.5 inches; front rise, 13 inches.
- Small: waist, 29.5 inches; hip, 38 inches; inseam, 25 inches; front rise, 13.25 inches.
- Medium: waist, 31 inches; hip, 40 inches; inseam, 25 inches; front rise, 13.5 inches.
- Large: waist, 34 inches; hip, 43.5 inches; inseam, 25.5 inches; front rise, 14.5 inches.
- XLarge: waist, 37 inches; hip, 46 inches; inseam, 25.5 inches; front rise, 14.75 inches.
- 100 percent organic cotton.
- Machine wash, cold, gentle cycle; lay flat to dry.
- Made in Seattle. The fabric is knit in South Carolina, by a pioneering mill that's been exploring sustainable fabrics since 2003.