Long Cloak Hoodie, Inkpot
One of our all-time-favorite items of clothing, this uber-flattering organic-cotton hoodie can be worn as a jacket or a dress, and its sublime cut visually shaves 10 pounds off every figure. LCH has extra-long sleeves, a fit-and-flare silhouette, hip pockets and an Elizabethan collar that doubles as a hood. We always tell our in-store customer that if your budget allows one Prairie Underground piece, this is it.
Please note that these hoodies tend to run small; most of our in-store customers opt to size up in this style.
FIT DETAILS >>
- Our model, Skylar, is 5'10". She's wearing a size Small in these photos.
- Fit note: This style runs on the small side. For this piece, many of our in-store customers opt to size up from their typical Prairie size.
- XSmall: bust, 31 inches; waist, 28.5 inches; hip, 38 inches.
- Small: bust, 32 inches; waist, 30 inches; hip, 42 inches.
- Medium: bust, 34 inches; waist, 32 inches; hip, 43 inches.
- Large: bust, 37 inches; waist, 34 inches; hip, 44.5 inches.
- Color note: "Inkpot" is a deep shade of dark purple.
- 100 percent organic cotton.
- Machine wash, cold, gentle cycle; hang to dry. To prevent fading, dry clean.
- Made in the USA.