Classic, wide-legged trousers, Yr Cords have a high rise and extended, carpenter-style pockets in front. A side zipper aids in easy on-off, and in back, a chevron seam detail make for a flattering rear view. These pants are made from "deadstock" corduroy, material left over from other garment manufacturers and mills, as part of the company's continued efforts to reduce waste in the fashion industry.
FIT DETAILS >>
- Our model, Alyssa, is 5'11". She's wearing a size XSmall in these photos.
- Color note: "Cruiseliner" is a terrific shade of blue meets gray, a neutral that works especially beautifully with browns, taupes, chambray blues and creams.
- Small: waist, 26 inches; hip, 32 inches; inseam, 31.5 inches; front rise, 13 inches.
- Medium: waist, 28 inches; hip, 34.5 inches; inseam, 31.5 inches; front rise, 13.5 inches.
- Large: waist, 30 inches; hip, 36.5 inches; inseam, 31.5 inches; front rise, 13.5 inches.
- 90 percent cotton, 10 percent polyester.
- Machine wash, cold, gentle cycle; hang to dry.
Made in the USA.