Porto's stretch-twill bottoms are always a huge hit with our in-store customers, and we predict that the brand-new Dakota style will keep the flame alive! Dakota has a zip-front closure and an accommodating fit through the hips and thighs. At the knee, little tucks add to the ease of the fit, while the flared hemline adds to the visual interest of these great pants.
FIT DETAILS >>
- Our model, Alyssa, is 5'11". She's wearing a Porto size 0 in these photos. Alyssa normally wears a US size 0-2 in most of the pants we carry.
- Fit note: While these pants look cropped on our very tall model, they should fit more like a full-length pant for women of average height.
- 0/US 4: waist, 25 inches; hip, 31 inches; inseam, 28 inches; front rise, 9.75 inches.
- 1/US 6: waist, 26 inches; hip, 32 inches; inseam, 28.5 inches; front rise, 10.5 inches.
- 2/US 8: waist, 28 inches; hip, 34 inches; inseam, 29 inches; front rise, 11 inches.
- 3/US 10: waist, 30 inches; hip, 36 inches; inseam, 29.5 inches; front rise, 11.5 inches.
- 75 percent viscose, 21 percent nylon, 4 percent Lycra.
- Machine wash, cold; hang to dry.
- Made in the USA.