Geometry has been an instant hit among our in-store customers! Done in Porto's signature jet jersey fabric, this top has long sleeves and a boat neckline. The fit is closer through the bust, then flares gently over the hips. This piece is trimmed in a contrasting white cotton at the hemline and sleeves. Crisp, tailored and still playful! We're showing Geometry here with Porto's fantastic Buster pants.
FIT DETAILS >>
- Our model, Jen, is 5'10". She's wearing a Porto size 1 in these photos. Jen typically wears a US size 4-6 in most of the brands we carry.
- Fabric note: Porto's jet jersey fabric is excellent for frequent travelers -- it's wrinkle-resistant, stain-resistant and machine-washable, and has a cool, lightweight feel on the skin.
- 0/US 4: bust, 35.5 inches; waist, 39.5 inches; hip, 46 inches.
- 1/US 6: bust, 37.5 inches; waist, 42 inches; hip, 48 inches.
- 2/US 8: bust, 39 inches; waist, 44 inches; hip, 50 inches.
- 3/US 10: bust, 41 inches; waist, 45.5 inches; hip, 52 inches.
- 4/US 12: bust, 43 inches; waist, 48 inches; hip, 53.5 inches.
- 71 percent breathable polyamide nylon, 29 percent Lycra; trim: 100 percent cotton.
- Machine wash, cold; tumble dry, low; no bleach.
Made in the USA.