Equestrian's longest pant, Miley, is done in the same great stretch twill as the brand's iconic Milo pant, with a flat, elastic waistband and an easy, slip-on style. Miley is slimmer through the hips and thighs, with a long, full, stylishly flared leg. This version of Miley features a graphic print of gray on black.
FIT DETAILS >>
- Our model, Alyssa, is 5'11". She's wearing a size P/XSmall in these pictures.
- Fit note: The measurements below were taken with the pants lying flat. The elastic waistband in each size has a good 2-3 inches of stretch.
- XSmall: waist, 28 inches; hips, 34 inches; rise, 10 inches; inseam, 32 inches.
- Small: waist, 29 inches; hips, 36 inches; rise, 10.25 inches; inseam, 32.5 inches.
- Medium: waist, 31 inches; hips, 37 inches; rise, 10.5 inches; inseam, 32.5 inches.
- Large: waist, 32 inches; hips, 39 inches, rise, 10.5 inches; inseam, 32.5 inches.
- XLarge: waist, 35 inches; hips, 41 inches, rise, 11 inches; inseam, 33 inches.
- 74 percent rayon, 22 percent nylon, 4 percent Spandex.
- Dry clean only. Can be machine washed, cold, and hung dry, but may shrink up to 1.5 inches in width and length.
- Made in the USA.