Oh, this is such a quietly lovely dress! Antibes is done in a lightweight tech fabric that has a subtle sheen. This dress is sleeveless and has a wider, shallow neckline and a closer fit through the bodice. The skirt is bell-shaped, adding ease of wear through the hips. This is an especially good dress for wedding guests or even for an MOTB or MOTG at a not-that-fancy-but-still-chic wedding.
FIT DETAILS >>
- Our model, Alyssa, is 5'11". She's wearing a Porto size 0 in these photos.
- Color note: In this fabric, Porto's "fumo" color dyes up to a rich shade of dark gray with slate blue undertones.
- 0/US 4: bust, 34 inches; waist, 33 inches; hip, 53 inches.
- 1/US 6: bust, 35 inches; waist, 34 inches; hip, 54 inches.
- 2/US 8: bust, 37 inches; waist, 36 inches; hip, 56 inches.
- 3/US 10: bust, 40 inches; waist, 38 inches; hip, 58 inches.
- 4/US 12: bust, 42 inches; waist, 40 inches; hip, 60 inches.
- 55 percent cotton, 41 percent polyester, 4 percent metal.
- Hand wash, cold; hang to dry.
Made in the USA.