Apeira High-Low Vest, Black
Apeira is crafted from scrumptiously soft, brushed cotton-knit fleece. This vest has a cowl neckline and deep armholes that reach nearly to the button closures on the sides. The front is shorter, just skimming the hips, while the back is long, reaching for the knees. The layering possibilities are legion. We're showing Apeira over Studio B3's Gabros tee and their Falbanno Layer Skirt, but we also love it with extended-rise pants and t-shirts.
- Our model, Jen, is 5'10". She's wearing a size 36/38 in these photos.
- Size 32/34 = XSmall; size 36/38 = Small; size 40/42 = Medium; size 42/44 = Large.
- Styling note: We have this piece layered over one of Enza Costa's thumbhole tees, the Cashmere Cuffed Crewneck in Charcoal.
- 70 percent cotton, 20 percent acrylic, 3 percent polyester, 3 percent viscose, 2 percent elastane, 2 percent polyamide.
- Hand wash, cold, inside out, gentle cycle; lay flat to dry.
- Made in Poland.