Equestrian's playful take on their iconic Milo pant, Hope is a pull-on style, with a flat, elastic waistband. These pants feature center seaming on the front and back for an easy fit. But the star of this show is the darling ruched hem, which adds a bit of kicky flare. Wear Hope in warm weather with sandals and with ankle booties come fall.
FIT DETAILS >>
- Our mode, Skylar, is 5'10". She's wearing a size Medium in these photos. Skylar typically wears a size 6-8 in most of the brands that we carry.
- Fit note: Hope has a slightly different fit from Equestrian's Milo pant. Hope is done in the same great, stretchy "325" fabric, but is a bit looser through the seat and thigh than Milo.
- XSmall: waist, 27 inches; hip, 31 inches; inseam, 24.5 inches; front rise, 11 inches.
- Small: waist, 28 inches; hip, 33 inches; inseam, 24.5 inches; front rise, 11 inches.
- Medium: waist, 30 inches; hip, 35 inches; inseam, 24.5 inches; front rise, 11 inches.
- Large: waist, 32 inches; hip, 37 inches; inseam, 25 inches; front rise, 11 inches.
- XLarge: waist, 34 inches; hip, 39 inches; inseam, 25 inches; front rise, 11.5 inches.
- 74 percent rayon, 22 percent nylon, 4 percent Spandex.
- Dry clean only. Or, machine wash, cold, and hang dry, but allow up to 1.5 inches of shrinkage.
- Made in the USA.