Charcoal Etching Jacket, Gray
We love the shade of gray Rundholz is using this spring, a pale cement with just enough of a blue undertone to save it from being wishy-washy. It dyes up particularly well in this knit jersey jacket with its graphic scribble etching details. This jacket has extra-long sleeves, a button-front placket and a cutaway hemline in front. It's shorter in back, with shoulder seaming that adds to its flattering fit.
FIT DETAILS >>
- Our model, Jen, is 5'10". She's wearing a size Small in these photos.
- XSmall: bust, 31 inches; waist, 30 inches; hip, 34 inches.
- Small: bust, 33 inches; waist, 31 inches; hip, 36 inches.
- Medium: bust, 35 inches; waist, 33 inches; hip, 38 inches.
- Large: bust, 37 inches; waist, 36 inches; hip, 40 inches.
- XLarge: bust, 40 inches; waist, 39 inches; hip, 42 inches.
- 100 percent cotton.
- Machine wash, cold, inside out, gentle cycle; dry flat.