Done in a comfortable wide-ribbed knit -- a sleek, subtle update on corduroy without the latter's bulk -- Meade has a deeply seamed waistband and a long, sweeping silhouette. For those who love a full trouser, Meade is a new winner in the Equestrian stable.
FIT DETAILS >>
- Our model, Jen, is 5'10". She is wearing a size Small in these pictures.
- XSmall: Waist, 29.5 inches; hip, 47.5 inches; inseam, 33 inches; rise, 10 inches.
- Small: Waist, 31.5 inches; hip, 49.5 inches; inseam, 33.5 inches; rise, 10.5 inches.
- Medium: Waist, 33 inches; hip, 51 inches; inseam, 33.5 inches; rise, 10.5 inches.
- Large: Waist, 35 inches; hip, 53 inches; inseam, 33.75 inches; rise, 10.75 inches.
- XLarge: Waist, 36 inches; hip, 56 inches; inseam, 34 inches; rise, 11 inches.
- Please note that this is a new knit fabric from Equestrian; this is NOT the usual woven stretch twill used in their beloved Milo and Miley pants.
- 70 percent rayon, 25 percent nylon, 5 percent Spandex.
- Made in the USA.
- Dry clean only. Can be machine washed, cold, and hung dry, but may shrink up to 1.5 inches in width and length.