The stretchy-knit Zani has a higher rise with a flat-elastic waistband that prevents the dreaded "button belly" look of a set-in waistband. Waist darts keep things trim across the hips. A tapered leg ends right at the ankle for many, and an inside ankle slit provides a sporty look. This version of Zani is done in a comfortable wide ribbed knit, a subtle, sleek update on corduroy without any of the bulk.
FIT DETAILS >>
- Our model, Alyssa, is 5'11". She is wearing a size XSmall in these pictures.
- We're finding that these pants are running on the roomy side compared to Zani in the ponte tech fabric.
- XSmall: Waist, 28 inches; hip, 40 inches; front rise, 11 inches; inseam, 28.5 inches.
- Small: Waist, 29 inches; hip, 42 inches; front rise, 11.25 inches; inseam, 28.75 inches.
- Medium: Waist, 32 inches; hip, 44 inches; front rise, 11.75 inches; inseam, 28.75 inches.
- Large: Waist, 34 inches; hip, 48 inches; front rise, 12.5 inches; inseam, 29 inches.
- XLarge: Waist, 36 inches; hip, 52 inches; front rise, 12.5 inches; inseam, 29.5 inches.
- 69 percent rayon, 28 percent nylon, 4 percent Spandex.
- This is in Equestrian's '222' fabric.
- Made in the USA.
- Dry clean only.