How to sum up perfection? It's as easy as "Long Cloak Hoodie." Perhaps our all-time-favorite item of clothing, this uber-flattering organic-cotton hoodie can be worn as a jacket or a dress, and either way, its sublime cut visually shaves 10 pounds off every figure. This great piece has extra-long sleeves, a fit-and-flare silhouette, hip pockets and an Elizabethan collar that doubles as a hood. If your budget allows only one Prairie Underground piece right now, this is it.
FIT DETAILS >>
- Our model, Jen, is 5'10". She's wearing a size Small in these photos.
- This style runs on the small side. For this piece, many of our in-store customers opt to size up from their typical Prairie size.
- XSmall: bust, 31 inches; waist, 28.5 inches; hip, 38 inches.
- Small: bust, 32 inches; waist, 30 inches; hip, 42 inches.
- Medium: bust, 34 inches; waist, 32 inches; hip, 43 inches.
- Large: bust, 37 inches; waist, 34 inches; hip, 44.5 inches.
- 100 percent organic cotton.
- Contrast: 95 percent organic cotton, 5 percent Spandex.
- Machine wash, cold, gentle cycle; hang to dry. Or, to prevent fading, dry clean.
- Made in the USA.