Once Upon a Sweatercoat, Peridot Yellow
A riotous mélange of color and pattern, the Once Upon a Sweatercoat from Ivko is menswear-inspired in silhouette, but feminine in every other way. With a spread-wing collar that becomes a hood in back and an off-center, button-front placket, this knee-length coat has a subtle flare through the pocketed hips. It's done in a soft, substantial wool and can be worn as either a coat or a dramatic sweater.
FIT DETAILS >>
- Our model, Kayla, is 5'9". She's wearing a size 36/Small in these photos. Kayla typically wears a size 2-4 in most of the brands we carry.
- Brand note: Ivko garments tend to run on the small side; many of our in-store customers opt to size up in them.
- Size 36: bust, 39 inches; waist, 35 inches; hip, 40 inches.
- Size 38: bust, 40 inches; waist, 36 inches; hip, 41 inches.
- Size 40: bust, 42 inches; waist, 38 inches; hip, 43 inches.
- Size 42: bust, 43 inches; waist, 40 inches; hip, 44 inches.
- Size 44: bust, 44 inches; waist, 41 inches; hip, 46 inches.
- 100 percent wool.
- Hand wash, inside out, using a mild detergent, and rinse well; reshape and lay flat to dry, avoiding direct sunlight.
- Made in Serbia.