One of our best-selling pants, the ponte tech Zani, in Equestrian's signature '268' fabric, has a higher rise with a flat elastic waistband that avoid the dreaded 'button belly' look of a set-in waistband. Waist darts keep things trim across the hips. A tapered leg ends right at the ankle for many. This is an especially good pant for apple shapes -- women who carry their weight through the tummy, but have slender legs.
FIT DETAILS >>
- Our model, Jen, is 5'10." She is wearing a size Small in these photos.
- XSmall: waist 26 inches, hips 32.5 inches, thigh 28.25 inches, inseam 31 inches.
- Small: waist 27 inches, hips 34 inches, thigh 28.25 inches, inseam 19.75 inches.
- Medium: waist 29.5 inches, hips 36 inches, thigh 28.75 inches, inseam 20.5 inches.
- Large: waist 31.5 inches, hips 38 inches, thigh 29 inches, inseam 21.25 inches.
- XLarge: waist 33.5 inches, hips 40 inches, thigh 29.25 inches, inseam 22 inches.
- 54 percent nylon, 17 percent polyester, 29 percent Lycra.
- This is Equestian's #268 fabric.
- Machine wash cold, dry low. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Iron low.
- Made in the USA.