Done in a lightweight cotton poplin and baggy in all the right places, these many-pocketed cargo pants look even better going than they do coming. The belt acts as a bit of a mirage, making it look like you're wearing slouchy, low-rise pants when, in fact, these pants sit nicely just below the belly button. You can wear the belt on the higher or lower set of loops. BTW, Johnny Was used to marked these pants under their Pete & Greta line, but have moved these best-sellers to their main collection.
FIT DETAILS >>
- Our model, Kayla, is 5'9". She's wearing a size 0 in these pictures.
- Size 0: waist, 32 inches; hip, 38 inches; inseam, 32 inches; rise, 9.5 inches.
- Size 2: waist, 34 inches; hip, 44 inches; inseam, 32 inches; rise, 10 inches.
- Size 4: waist, 36 inches; hip, 45 inches; inseam, 32 inches; rise, 10 inches.
- Size 6: waist, 37 inches; hip, 46 inches; inseam, 32 inches; rise, 10 inches.
- Size 8: waist, 37.5 inches; hip, 48 inches; inseam, 32.5 inches; rise, 11 inches.
- Size 10: waist, 38 inches; hip, 50 inches; inseam, 32.5 inches; rise, 11 inches.
- Size 12: waist, 39 inches; hip, 51 inches; inseam, 33 inches; rise, 11.5 inches.
- 97 percent cotton, 3 percent Spandex.
- Machine wash, cold; tumble dry, low.
- Made in the USA.