Done in an extremely lightweight woven cotton poplin, these extended-rise pants from Rundholz Black Label have a flat waistband with a drawstring detail. Slit pockets sit on the hips, with patch pockets on the seat; the full legs taper to the hemline, which hits above the ankle. The fit here is quite roomy and relaxed. There's a button-fly closure at the waist.
FIT DETAILS >>
- Our model, Jen, is 5'10". She's wearing a size Small in these photos.
- We find these pants are running a bit on the large side, but not hugely so.
- XSmall: waist, 29 inches; hip, 42 inches; inseam, 21 inches; front rise, 17 inches.
- Small: waist, 32 inches; hip, 45 inches; inseam, 21 inches; front rise, 17 inches.
- Medium: waist, 33 inches; hip, 47 inches; inseam, 21 inches; front rise, 17 inches.
- Large: waist, 36 inches; hip, 50 inches; inseam, 21 inches; front rise, 17 inches.
- 100 percent cotton.
- Machine wash, cold, inside out, gentle cycle; dry flat.
- Collection: Rundholz Black Label.