Sherpa-Lined Hooded Vest, Anthra Print
This hooded puffer vest is destined to become a go-to during the chilly months! The shell is done in a slick, weather-resistant nylon, and it's filled with a combo of faux and real goose down for warmth. The fuzzy Sherpa lining is cotton and oh-so-soft. Slit pockets sit on the hips. And, for the cherry on top, this piece is reversible, with zipper pockets on the Sherpa side, too.
FIT DETAILS >>
- Our model, Jen, is 5'10". She's wearing a size Small in these photos.
- Small: bust, 44 inches; waist, 48 inches; hip, 50 inches.
- Medium: bust, 46 inches; waist, 50 inches; hip, 52 inches.
- Large: bust, 48 inches; waist, 52 inches; hip, 54 inches.
- XLarge: bust, 52 inches; waist, 56 inches; hip, 58 inches.
- Color note: "Anthra" dyes up to a very dark green in this fabric, so dark it's almost black.
- Shell: 100 percent nylon; filling: 70 percent faux down, 30 percent real down; lining: 95 percent cotton, 5 percent elastane.
- Machine wash, cold, inside out, gentle cycle; lay flat to dry.