Substantial Knit ER Pants, Anthra Allover
We're crazy for for these cool new pants from Rundholz Black Label! Incredibly comfortable, the Knit ER pants feature a soft, stretchy pull-on waistband that sits quite high on the waist. Done in substantial cotton knit, these pants have extended-rise styling and a ribbed cuff that sits at the hemline. Slouchy pockets at the hip and rear add to the ease.
- Our model, Kayla, is 5'9". She's wearing a size XSmall in these photos.
- Styling tip: We find these pants work especially well with fitted blazers or boxier, slightly cropped sweaters that hit at the hip.
- Color tip: In this fabric, Rundholz's "anthra" color dyes to a shade of forest green-meets-charcoal gray. The print is on black.
- 95 percent cotton, 5 percent elastane.
- Machine wash, cold; tumble dry, low.