Substantial Knit ER Pants, Anthra Allover
We're crazy for for these cool new pants from Rundholz Black Label! Incredibly comfortable, the Knit ER pants feature a soft, stretchy pull-on waistband that sits quite high on the waist. Done in substantial cotton knit, these pants have extended-rise styling and a ribbed cuff that sits at the hemline. Slouchy pockets at the hip and rear add to the ease.
FIT DETAILS >>
- Our model, Kayla, is 5'9". She's wearing a size XSmall in these photos.
- Styling tip: We find these pants work especially well with fitted blazers or boxier, slightly cropped sweaters that hit at the hip.
- Rise, 20 inches; inseam, 21 inches.
- XSmall: waist, 29 inches; hip, 39 inches.
- Small: waist, 31 inches; hip, 40 inches.
- Medium: waist, 33 inches; hip, 43 inches.
- Large: waist, 35 inches; hip, 44 inches.
- XLarge: waist, 37 inches; hip, 47 inches.
- Color tip: In this fabric, Rundholz's "anthra" color dyes to a shade of forest green-meets-charcoal gray. The print is on black.
- 95 percent cotton, 5 percent elastane.
- Machine wash, cold; tumble dry, low.