The Dazzler Shift, My Treat Wash
Done in a rigid denim, the Dazzler Shift takes inspiration from the DIY movement and monkeys with the hemlines and the waistband. Dazzler has a high rise (almost 11 inches), five-pocket styling and light distressing at the hip and at the chewed-up rear pockets. An extra layer of waistband in back not only looks cool, but also absolutely prevents any hint of plumber bottom. The fit is intended to be a bit relaxed, with a tapered leg, but the denim used here doesn't have a lot of stretch, so these jeans are running small.
- Our model, Jen, is 5'10". She's wearing a size 29 in these photos. Jen typically wears a size 4 in most of the brands that we carry.
- Fit tip: This style runs quite small. All of our in-store customers are opting to size up in this denim wash/style.
- 26: Waist, 24 inches; Hip, 35 inches; Inseam, 28 inches; Front rise, 10.5 inches.
- 28: Waist, 27 inches; Hip, 37 inches; Inseam, 28 inches; Front rise, 10.5 inches.
- 29: Waist, 28 inches; Hip, 38 inches; Inseam, 28 inches; Front rise, 10.5 inches.
- 30: Waist, 29 inches; Hip, 40 inches; Inseam, 28.5 inches; Front rise, 11 inches.
- 32: Waist, 30 inches; Hip, 41 inches; Inseam, 28.5 inches; Front rise, 11.5 inches.
- 98 percent cotton, 2 percent elastane.
- Machine wash, cold, inside out; tumble dry, low
- Made in the USA.