The Frog Pant, Black
Fancy sweatpants, indeed. Breakfast in Tokyo's signature Frog Pants have a high, elastic-banded waist with a frog closure at top and an exposed zipper. The pant is slightly cropped, with a full, slightly lantern-shaped leg, coming to rest at the ankle with nifty raw-edged seaming. The fabric is a substantial fleece jersey knit, extremely comfortable.
- Our model, Jen, is 5'10." She is wearing a size 0 in these photos.
- Fit tip: These pants are very roomy, and most of our in-store customers opt to size down in them. The size equivalents are our personal break-down through experience, not those set forth by the designer.
- 28-inch inseam; 12-inch leg opening; 12.5-inch rise.
- 97 percent cotton, 3 percent Spandex.
- Hand wash, cold; lay flat to dry.
- Made in the USA.