A customer favorite at Evie Lou, these cute cropped pants are done in Porto's sleek stretch-twill fabric. Vespa has a zip-front closure, an elastic waist and an accommodating fit through the hips and thighs. At the knee, little tucks add to the ease of the fit, while cuffed hems add to the visual interest of these great pants. We're showing Vespa with Margaret O'Leary's Annie Crew sweater in some of these photos.
FIT DETAILS >>
- Our model, Kayla, is 5'9". She's wearing a Porto size 00 in these photos.
- These pants are super-stretchy. The measurements below were taken with the pants lying flat and should be taken as the minimum measurement. Each size has a good 4 inches of stretch; because of this, most of our in-store customers opt to size down in the Vespa pant.
- Size 00: waist, 24 inches; hip, 29 inches; inseam, 23.75 inches; rise, 8 inches.
- Size 0: waist, 25 inches; hip, 31 inches; inseam, 24.25 inches; rise, 8.5 inches.
- Size 1: waist, 27 inches; hip, 33 inches; inseam, 25.5 inches; rise, 9 inches.
- Size 2: waist, 29.5 inches; hip, 35 inches; inseam, 25.5 inches; rise, 9.5 inches.
- Size 3: waist, 31.5 inches; hip, 37 inches; inseam, 26 inches; rise, 10 inches.
- Size 4: waist, 34 inches; hip, 39 inches; inseam, 26.5 inches; rise, 10.5 inches.
- 75 percent viscose, 21 percent nylon, 4 percent Lycra.
- Dry cleaning recommended. Washing may incur some shrinkage; low iron.
- Made in the USA.