One of our best-selling pants, the stretch-twill Zani is done in Equestrian's signature "325" fabric. Zani has a higher rise with a flat, elastic waistband that prevents the dreaded "button belly" look of a set-in waistband. Waist darts keep things trim across the hips. Zani has a relaxed fit through the hip, with a tapered leg. This version is longer in the inseam than the typical Zani pant.
FIT DETAILS >>
- Our model, Jen, is 5'9". She is wearing a size Small in these photos. Jen typically wears a size 4-6 in most brands we carry.
- XSmall: waist, 26 inches; hips, 32 inches; inseam, 30 inches; rise, 10 inches.
- Small: waist, 28 inches; hips, 34 inches; inseam, 30 inches; rise, 11 inches.
- Medium: waist, 30 inches; hips, 36 inches; inseam, 30 inches; rise, 11.5 inches.
- Large: waist, 32 inches; hips, 38 inches; inseam, 30 inches; rise, 11.5 inches.
- XLarge: waist, 34 inches; hips, 40 inches; inseam, 31 inches; rise, 11.5 inches.
- 74 percent rayon, 22 percent nylon, 4 percent Spandex.
- Dry clean. Can be machine washed, cold, and hung dry, but may shrink 1.5 inches in width and length.
- Made in the USA.