A popular pant in Equestrian's heavier "268" tech fabric, Keesha is a pull-on style, with a flat, elastic waistband and a clean front. It's longer in the inseam than most Equestrian styles, with a true straight-leg look.
FIT DETAILS >>
- Our model, Katie, is 5'10"; she's wearing a size Small here, which was roomy through her waist. Her measurements: Bust, 34 inches; Waist, 26 inches; Hip, 38 inches.
- XSmall: waist, 28 inches; hips, 33.5 inches; thigh, 20.5 inches; inseam, 31.75 inches.
- Small: waist, 29.5 inches; hips, 35 inches; thigh, 21.5 inches; inseam, 32 inches.
- Medium: waist, 31.5 inches; hips, 37 inches; thigh, 22.5 inches; inseam, 32.25 inches.
- Large: waist, 33.5 inches; hips, 39 inches; thigh, 23.5 inches; inseam, 32.5 inches.
- XLarge: waist, 35.5 inches; hips, 41 inches; thigh, 24.5 inches; inseam, 32.75 inches.
- 54 percent nylon, 17 percent polyester, 29 percent Lycra.
- Machine wash, cold; tumble dry, low; iron, low. Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
Made in the USA.