One of our best-selling pants, the ponte tech Zani, in Equestrian's signature "268" fabric, has a higher rise with a flat, elastic waistband that avoids the dreaded "button belly" look of a set-in waistband. Waist darts keep things trim across the hips. A tapered leg ends right at the ankle for many. This is an especially good pant for apple shapes -- women who carry their weight through the tummy, but have slender legs.
FIT DETAILS >>
Our model, Jeanette, is 5'9". She's wearing a size Small here. Her measurements: Bust, 32 inches; Waist, 25 inches; Hip, 35 inches.
- "Steel" is a deep shade of gray.
- XSmall: waist, 27 inches; hips, 37.5 inches; thigh, 28 inches; inseam, 28 inches.
- Small: waist, 28 inches; hips, 39 inches; thigh, 28.25 inches; inseam, 28 inches.
- Medium: waist, 30 inches; hips, 41.5 inches; thigh, 28.5 inches; inseam, 28.5 inches.
- Large: waist, 32 inches; hips, 43 inches; thigh, 28.75 inches; inseam, 29 inches.
- XLarge: waist, 34 inches; hips, 45.5 inches; thigh, 29 inches; inseam, 29.5 inches.
- 54 percent nylon, 17 percent polyester, 29 percent Lycra.
- This is Equestrian's #268 ponte tech fabric.
- Machine wash, cold; tumble dry, low; iron, low. Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Made in the USA.